Self Acceptance, Ancestral Trauma, Anxiety, Betrayal, Burnout, Boundaries Codependency, Connection, Intimacy, Depression, Divine Feminine, Neglect Feeling and Expressing Emotions, Existential Crisis, Family Crisis, Safety, General Practice, Grief, Health Issues, Connecting With Your Heart, Parts Work, Powerlessness, Purpose, Relationships, Sexual Trauma, Self Love, Confidence, Separation, Shame
Price Per Session:
20 mins FREE consultation, £149 GBP first CP session for new clients (35% OFF £230 GBP regular price), discounted packages available, payment plans available, anonymous consultation/ voice calls available, cryptocurrency accepted
Discovery call is available prior to booking
(https://calendly.com/rutakahh or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Based in Brighton, United Kingdom.
Sessions will be conducted ONLINE.
Face-to-face sessions are available in Brighton and in London for an extra charge.
My website: www.rutakahh.com
Other Links: https://linktr.ee/RutaKa
I'll help you with feelings of loneliness and hopelessness. I also specialise in working with body issues, womb issues, pre-birth trauma. I connect you with your unique femininity and finding your voice. I'm your mediator to work with internal split (parts work).
My goal is help you to find your empowerment, in whatever form is aligned with you.
Issues I helped my clients with and I can help you too:
• Liberating yourself
• Open yourself up with better decision making and choices
• Connect with your body and your unique femininity
• Process grief & Find Peace
• Loneliness & Connection
• Depression, Hopelessness & Inspiration
• Finding out what you want to change in your life
• Finding your passion
• Ending Self-hate. Starting self-love.
• Creating a good relationship with yourself
• Courage to change the profession
• Create a good personal relationship
• Reclaim yourself (changing mentality to inclusive of self)
• Become confident
• Opening-up your self-expression
• Shifting your life into what you preffer
• Becoming healthy (help with losing weight and addictions)
• Becoming confident, assertive and emotionally healthy